Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy with Sugar Flowers

I have been busy creating and teaching a lot of sugar flowers recently...and loving it! I just wanted to write a quick post to share photos of both some new flowers and old favorites...

A beautiful and graceful sugar Southern Magnolia:



A playful and bright red Poppy:



More green Hydrangea and white Filler Flowers:



A two tier chocolate cake design decorated with a deep purple Anemone:



And a bunch of gorgeous flowers from a recent private lesson...beautiful colors and fabulous student work including Peony, Poppy, Hydrangea, Anemone, Rose and Ranunculus:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Copyright © 2010 by Jacqueline Butler of Petalsweet Cakes. Content of this blog (including text, photographs and layout) is the property of Jacqueline Butler - please respect copyright laws. If you want to link to my blog, or post any of my photos, please contact me - it would be great to have the opportunity to connect with you. Thank you!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Hecmi said...

Your work is amazing!!! Wish I was able to take classes with you :)

Tam said...

so inspired - if I weren't so far away, I'd be signing up in a heartbeat

cake-toppers said...

Wow!!! So beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing the wonderful flowers pictures with us.........