Monday, February 22, 2016

Craftsy Class Launch - Fantastic Filler Flowers with Petalsweet

It's live!
My new Craftsy class has launched today!


And it's called Fantastic Filler Flowers! 
(click the title card below to see the promo video)





In this class, I teach 5 of my favorite flowers including lilacs, freesia, sweet peas, cosmos and lavender, which are all great fillers but can also be used on their own, or as focal flowers!

Plus there is a sixth lesson where I show you some of my favorite arranging techniques for creating a few beautiful cake designs. I also share some great time saving tips and my favorite ways to add beautiful, soft colors to your sugar flowers. 


You can purchase the class here for 50% off the regular class price:

www.craftsy.me/PetalsweetCakes


I hope you enjoy the class and making your flowers! And please share photos of your flowers and projects - I love seeing them!


Thank you! 

Jacqueline and Petalsweet x


Petalsweet © 2016 All content is the property of Jacqueline Butler and Petalsweet. Please do not use or borrow photos or copy without permission. Thank you!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: